Finding a good hospital is the first step in the battle to save precious life of our dear ones.
When it comes to healthcare in Delhi NCR region, people find themselves with multiple options. Thanks to the tremendous growth of healthcare services in Delhi.
Equipped with state of the art infrastructure, advanced medical equipments and renowned medical experts, hospitals in Delhi have emerged as the most preferred destination for healthcare services. To provide you an example people all around the globe choose to do liver transplant in India and hospital from delhi are poineering in this field. The healthcare in india are booming like anything and there are many examples ranges from cancer treatment to knee replacement.
If you are in Delhi or have decided to come to Delhi for treatment then the first question running through your mind will be “Which is the best hospital in Delhi ?”
Normally people consider following facts before deciding which hospital they want to go for:
Factors to Consider
• Availability of renowned doctors
• Cost of treatment
• Quality of treatment
• Ease of connectivity
• Less waiting time
• English Speaking Staff
There are a number of government and private hospitals in Delhi which provide a range of services such as diagnosis, medical care, surgical services and physiotherapy. There is negligible or no waiting period at the hospitals in Delhi and the patients are assured of quick and timely treatment.
Qualified doctors, availability of all kinds of medical treatments, high-tech procedures, online consultancy, good infrastructure, hygiene and cleanliness are the major reasons why hospitals in Delhi are preferred more than the other cities.
Apollo hospital, Fortis hospital and Max super specialty hospital are some of the prominent private hospital chains whereas, AIIMS, Delhi cancer institute, Rajiv Gandhi cancer institute are renowned government hospitals in Delhi.
As far as government approvals are concerned, Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH) provide accreditation to Indian hospitals for quality. Most of the hospitals in Delhi are provided accreditation by these institutions.
To help you choose the right hospital for your healthcare needs, we’ve compiled a list of best hospitals in Delhi.
There are several major cities in India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Bangalore which consists of best hospitals in the country like Apollo Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, Care Hospital and Narayana Health which are also best for kidney transplant in India.
If you want to know more information or to book an appointment please fill the inquiry below. Our staff will call you back and provide complete assistance in finding the right hospital as per your need.
Get an opinion and cost estimation from best hospital, in Mumbai
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a premier hospital in Delhi having 675 in-patient beds. This multi-speciality hospital provides comprehensive health care services to domestic as well as international patients.
It has hi-tech operation theatres, most sophisticated intensive care units and state of the art laboratories which are well equipped to handle the most critical health issues. It has the most advanced 3 Tesla Siemens MRI machine with open bore magnet which is the first of its kind in the country.
1. State of art facilities for early diagnosis and management of head and neck Cancers.
2. All modern equipment including computer simulation, digital photography and other assessment aids are available.
Address: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
BLK Super Speciality Hospital is an NABH and NABL accredited 650 bed hospital in Delhi. The hospital has world-class technology and the best internationally trained doctors to provide quality health care to all the patients.
The hospital has 17 hi-tech operation theatres and 125 ICU beds having facilities for CRRT, SLED, haemodialysis, bronchoscopy, and endoscopy made available by the bedside. It is one of the first hospitals in India to offer the modern radiation therapy for treatment using CyberKnife VSI.
1. The hospital has advanced technologies for best diagnosis and treatment such as PET-CT scan, cyber-knife and IMRT.
2. Fully equipped radiation oncology unit with facility for total body irradiation.
Address: BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals is one of the best hospitals in Delhi providing an excellent service with best clinical outcomes for about 52 specialties. It is the first hospital in India to be accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
1. The hospital is equipped with the latest medical technologies like Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, PET- MR, PET-CT, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy and 3 Tesla MRI.
2. The ICUs are equipped with most modern patient monitoring systems.
Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi Mathura Road, Near Jasola Apollo Metro Station, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
The Fortis Hospital at Shalimar Bagh is one of the largest hospitals of the Fortis group. The NABH accredited hospital is considered one of the top 10 hospitals in Delhi. This 262 bed hospital is equipped with the most modern medical technology,
world-class medical expertise along with the highly trained doctors and dedicated support staff. The hospital offers comprehensive treatment facilities for oncology, endocrinology, fetal medicine, rheumatology, internal medicine, radiology, dermatology, paediatrics and neonatology among other specialties.
1. The Critical Care Department offers 24x7 care to patients in potentially life-threatening conditions requiring life support system and other intensive medical interventions.
2. Offers a comprehensive state-of-the-art skin care diagnostics and treatment.
Address: Fortis Hospital, A Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110088
Primus Super Specialty Hospital is a renowned private hospital in Delhi having set a new benchmark in medical care with excellent infrastructure, state of the art medical technology and prominent surgeons.
The hospital has modular seamless operation theatres with laminar air flow and shields. It has the latest technology like Bone densitometry, 64 slice spiral and cardiac CT scan and 1.5 Tesla MRI. The exclusive emergency service at the hospital is programmed to provide treatment without any wastage of time.
1. Best spine care program in the country.
2. Offers patients state of the art treatment options such as implantation of patient-specific devices and Advanced Joint Replacement Surgery.
Address: Primus Super Specialty Hospital, Chandragupt Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Max Super Specialty Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Delhi with 250+ beds. The hospital with hi-tech infrastructure provides world-class healthcare services with high success rate.
For any eye treamtent MAX is famous for eye hospital in Delhi. They excel in providing procedures such as valvular heart surgery, kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant, bariatric surgery and the Da Vinci XI Robotic Surgery. The hospital is equipped with 256 Slice CT Angio, Phillips Alluraclarity Biplane Neuro DSA system, 3.0 Tesla digital broadband MRI, etc.
1. 500+ bedded hospital with latest technologies.
2. Equipped with state-of-art 1.5 Tesla MRI machine and a 64 Slice CT Angio.
Address: Max Super Specialty Hospital, Press Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Moolchand Medcity is one the best hospitals in Delhi that has been providing comprehensive healthcare services to millions of people. They follow global standards of patient safety, effective medical flow and hygiene.ical outcome.
This JCI and NABH accredited hospital is renowned for its state of the art laboratory and key imaging services for precise diagnosis of health conditions. The fertility and IVF unit offers world-class services with a successful clinic.
1. Excellent infrastructure, internationally acclaimed doctors and advanced equipment.
2. Dedicated coordinator to help structure and deliver an effective program and also provide value-added services as required.
Address: Moolchand Medcity, Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the top most government hospital in Delhi having twenty five clinical departments including four super specialty centres which provide treatment for most of the diseases excluding dog bites, burn cases and infectious diseases.
The hospital has the best doctors in the country who are capable of treating the rarest of cases. The hospital handles patients from all over the country and also the fee structure at AIIMS is quite nominal.
1. ICU is equipped with modern ventilators, multiparameter monitors, ultrasonography, and echocardiography machine and, dedicated laboratory.
2. Anaesthesia check up room equipped with patient controlled analgesia opioid infusion pumps, anaesthesia machine and defibrillator machine for emergency requirement.
Address: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Safdarjung Hospital is one of the largest multi-disciplinary Government hospitals in Delhi with 1531 in-patient beds. The hospital provides comprehensive treatment to millions of people from India as well as the neighbouring countries.
1. Have 1531 in-patient bed facility.
2. 24 hours emergency and casualty services with clinical laboratory functioning round the clock.
Address: Safdarjung Hospital, Ring Road, Opposite AIIMS Hospital, Safdarjung West, Safdarjung Campus, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital is one of the leading government hospitals in Delhi spread over 30 acres and having about 1420 beds. This hospital is fully funded by the Government of India and provides quality
treatment to around 18 lakhs OPD patients and 67000 indoor patients. The hospital is renowned for providing services such as Neuro Surgery, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery. Supportive services such as ultrasound, CT-Scan, X-ray, laboratory, blood bank and ambulances are available 24x7.
1. Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Neuro Surgery facilities are available in the Hospital.
2. A Coronary Care Unit and an Intensive Care Unit exists in the hospital for serious Cardiac and Non-Cardiac patients.
Address: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre (DHRC) is one of the best hospital in Delhi that serves patients with comprehensive treatments in India for more than two decades. DHRC provides preventive, diagnostic,
therapeutic, rehabilitative, palliative and support services under one roof. The hospital has successfully evolved into North India′s premier institute.
1. First and Only Hospital of Delhi, offering Third Generation Radiation Technology.
2. Uses sophisticated technologies for diagnosing Gamma Camera, Digital Mammography, HD PET CT scanner with LSO Crystal Technology.
Address: Vasundhara Enclave,Near New Ashok Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi-110096
VPS Rockland, a part of VPS Healthcare group, is in the list of top hospitals in Delhi. Their center duty is to serve quality care to the patient with the best clinical result With a unique combination advanced technology,
state of the art infrastructure, multi-disciplinary capability, excellent patient care and well-integrated information system. VPS Rockland Hospitals is poised to become the most preferred and progressive healthcare institution in India.
1. State of the art cardiac Cath-Lab.
2. An established name in managing critical incidents of Trauma and Emergency within the Golden hour which is of immense importance.
Address: Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai. New Delhi – 110016
Batra Hospital is the capital's first multi-forte private healing facility of Delhi. Throughout the years it has advanced getting the most recent and the most present day medicinal care in basic and life undermining territories
like Oncology, Cardiac, Orthopedics, Nephrology and Neuro Surgery. This is in line with ethos of the doctor's facility to consolidate the best therapeutic care with warmth and delicacy which is basic to the recuperating procedure.
1. Batra Hospital has well equipped laboratory to diagnose & monitor the patients with blood disorders.
2. Sophisticated technologies for diagnostic Facilities such as Liver & Kidney Biopsies, Bronchoscopy, Gastroscopy, Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsies.
Address: Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Mehrauli Badarpur Road,New Delhi-110
Known as one of the top most hospital in Delhi, Artemis provides thorough expertise in the field of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
Artemis provides an outstanding medical care and a dedicated environment to evolve research and empower the health care professionals. The clinical strategies followed are mechanically cutting-edge and regulated by recognized specialists.
1. Air Ambulance Services for remote areas and life-threatening emergencies.
2. State of the art Blood Bank operational 24x7.
Address: Sector 51, Gurgaon, and Haryana – 122001
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) is a renowned hospital in India, established by the Government of NCT of Delhi. It provides superior treatment with the latest and most advanced techniques.
1. Latest generation 128-Slice CT Scanner with RT Simulation
2. Ultra-modern, digital Mammography with CAD and digitally-guided stereotactic biopsy system.
Address: DSCI, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi, India - 110095
Jaipur Golden Hospital is one among the leading hospitals in Delhi. The unique feature of the hospital is having 100 hospital based consultants and dedicated beds for trauma care and special operation theatres for minor surgeries.
The hospital has highly qualified & devoted medical professionals, paramedics and managerial support staff who regularly enhance their skills to the most contemporary world standards.
1. The hospital has equipped itself with GE – Innova 2000 cath lab machine for carrying out Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty procedure.
2. A fully equipped Cardiac Ambulance Service is available round the clock and is manned by a team comprising of a doctor, nurse and paramedics.
Address: Institutional Area, Sector -III, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI) is a multispecialty hospital in delhi having international repute. PSRI hospital is known for its ambience, quality of care and high level patient satisfaction.
PSRI has a faculty of highly experienced and specialized doctors who are renowned nationally and international and are leaders in their respective fields.
1. Services are supported 24x7 by Blood Bank, NABL accredited Laboratory, Causality, PSRI Drug Store, Radiology and Ambulance Services.
2. Critical Care comprises of separate state of the art Medical and Surgical Intensive Care units.
Address: Press Enclave Marg, Sheikh Sarai II,New Delhi -110017.
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Centre is a renowned hospital in Delhi that provides comprehensive treatment in India at affordable prices. It is devoted to bringing the benefits of cutting edge technology to its patients.It has been ranked amongst 10 Best Oncology Hospitals of India.
1. Specialized Pediatrician and support staff examine, diagnose and treat several patients a year on an Ambulatory basis
2.It is equipped with latest Anaesthesia work stations and monitoring systems.
Address: Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Sector 5, Rohini, Delhi, India - 110085
St Stephen's Hospitalis the most established and one of the biggest private Hospitals in Delhi. The Hospital is furnished with present day Imaging modalities, Operation theaters, ICUs and Laboratories giving 24 hours crisis administrations.
The hospital provides affordable treatment with special commitment to the needy community.
1. Hospital has a capacity of about 600 beds.
2. Hospital has a 24 hours blood bank. This is a replacement/voluntary blood donation blood bank. Any group of blood is issued against that given by a voluntary donor.
Address: St. Stephen's Hospital Marg Tis Hazari Delhi 110054.
Kailash Healthcare is one of the leading hospitals in delhi known for its best medical care at an affordable cost. The hospital provides comprehensive treatment to the people in and around delhi.
It has 24 hours emergency and casualty services with clinical laboratory functioning round the clock.
1. A well-equipped laboratory providing pathology and microbiology services is available in the hospital.
2. X-ray and Ultrasound is available round-the-clock at the hospital. The availability of a mobile X-Ray unit facilitates surgeons in the operation theatre.
Address: Malviya Nagar New Delhi 110017
Kalra Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Delhi providing excellent medical care. Kalra Hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure, highly experienced and qualified professionals, dedicated staff and a patient-friendly organizational culture.
1. The hospital has a sophisticated emergency support system, with drive-in casualty.
2. The hospital has a technically superior cardiac operating room, and cutting-edge labor delivery rooms.
Address: Tulsi Dass Kalra Marg New Delhi, 110015
Paras hospital is a leader in building hospitals in places lacking access to healthcare. Paras Healthcare believes in penetration and association with the community at the grass root level.
The hospital has highly qualified and committed professionals who are known at the international level.
1. Paras Institute of Critical Care provides 24*7 support
2. It is equipped with cutting edge technology and state of the art equipment to provide support to patients who have a chance to survive post stabilization in intensive care.
Address: No. 877, Dr. Modi Hospital Sector-43 Phase- I Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Shanti Mukand Hospital offers the the best healthcare in an environment that is pleasant, caring, supportive and comfortable. The Professional team of doctors and nurses at Shanti Mukand Hospital are one of the best in their respective field of knowledge.
The clinical strategies followed are mechanically cutting-edge and regulated by recognized specialists.
1. SMH has a rich pool of top physicians, surgeons, paediatricians and cardiologists.
2. Utilise new generation IGRT machine with a Mega Voltage Cone Beam CT.
Address: Vikas Marg Ext., Karkardooma, Delhi - 110092
Sant Parmanand Hospital has earned the reputation of being one of the finest institutions in the healthcare sector backed by the team of doctors of national and international fame.
The Hospital provides all medical facilities for any type of surgery or ailment that a patient may face and the hospital’s key areas of focus include joint replacement surgery, trauma, critical care medicine, eye-care, high risk obstetrics and birthing centre.
1. 153 bedded multi-super speciality hospital
2. The blood bank has the best donor testing equipment such as fully automated ELISA, and Gel Agglutination Technology for screening of the blood prior to processing.
Address: Sham Nath Marg Civil lines, Delhi-110054
Holy Family Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital run by the New Delhi Holy Family Hospital Society and managed by the Delhi Catholic Archdiocese. Holy family hospital has reputation of best hospital in Delhi providing quality health care at affordable cost.
It provides multi-specialty service to its patients around the city as well as those that visit it from across India.
1. The emergency department at Holy Family Hospital is open 24x7.
2. Serves 800 patients in General OPD and 300 patients in Private OPD every day.
Address: Okhla Road,New Delhi-110025
Provide Your Detailsand our staff will get in touch with you