Listed below are the top immunotherapy hospitals in India which will guide you in making a right choice.
S.L Raheja Hospital by Fortis is the leading healthcare service provider in India. It has high success rates in the field of immunotherapy. The hospital has a huge team of doctors that are specialists in cancer treatments. Moreover, they have very advanced equipment which helps in the usage of modern techniques.
They have a vision of saving and enriching lives. They are recognized as one of the best medical service facilitators in the country.
Address: Raheja Hospital Marg, Mahim West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400016
Nanavati Hospital is one of the best Immunotherapy hospital in Mumbai. It was founded by Dr. Balabhai Nanavati and inaugurated by the former Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
This hospital is known for its advanced techniques in cancer treatment and immunotherapy is one of them. This hospital will make sure that you don’t regret your decision. It will prove to be your best partner in the bad time. It focuses on giving the eminent quality of healthcare in every medical field.
Address: Swami Vivekanand Marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Medanta- The Medicity is one of the top health care centers in India. It is the best Immunotherapy hospital in Delhi . The brilliant line of doctors in this hospital is known to provide the world-class health services and they also have one of the best immunotherapy in India.
They create an ethical environment for you so that you get the best and the safest medical care. They are committed towards their goal and claim to be a premium asset as they have brilliant services and well experienced doctors.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Apollo Hospital is an Indian healthcare chain that is based in Chennai. It is excels in providing the word-class medical care. Their mission is to make advancement in the medical industry so that all the disease can be cured effectively.
It was founded by Dr. Prathap C Reddy who has always maintained a perfect medical equation. Apollo Hospitals launched Ask Apollo – the very first medical platform in the country for remote patient care. Their main focus is on standardization of clinical protocols. This hospital attracts several international cancer patients looking for treatment like immunotherapy or radiation therapy.
Address: Plot No.13, Sector 23, Parsik Hill Road, Opp. Nerul Wonders Park, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital is best known for its immunotherapy in New Delhi. Also, it takes pride in being the only cancer hospital in Delhi with Third Generation Radiation Technology and is equipped with high-class cancer treatment facilities.
They have compassionate consultants who will provide the best treatment to you and will fulfill all your medical needs. Other than this, they have the availability blood bank, pharmacy and emergency 24*7, which is one of the prominent feature of Dharamshila.
Address: Vasundhara Enclave, Metro Station Road Near New Ashok Nagar Metro Station, Dallupura, New Delhi, Delhi 110096
With a huge team of highly qualified doctors , Narayana Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre is one of the top Immunotherapy Hospital in Bangalore. It is a multispecialty hospital with state of art infrastructure and facilities which is on par with the best in the world.
They focus on your well-being and take every possible step to make you feel better. They provide one of the best cancer treatment and immunotherapy in India. Thheir technologies is up to date which makes this hospital a great choice for you.
Address: 258/A, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road, Anekal Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560099
Apollo Health City is the first health city in the continent which harbors no competition with respect to medical facilities. As a health care provider Apollo has fulfilled the patient’s expectation in a great way.
It is not only the best Immunotherapy hospital in Hyderabad but is considered a world-class healthcare center in the world. The doctors here are accredited with the international experience, either in work or in education. With over 10 years of treating people with excellence they have an environment directed towards healing.
Address: Road No 72, Opp. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Fortis Healthcare is best known for its satisfactory results to the patients. They believe in supporting each other and work in collaboration with all departments. They respect and value people at every other level with difference in opinions, experiences and backgrounds.
Fortis group of hospitals is best known for cancer treatment and has high influx of international patients coming here, seeking the best medical treatment possible.
They try to continuously improve and innovate to exceed expectations of the patients. They project clinical excellence, prominent patient care, transparency and high level of integrity. Fortis occupies a place of pride in India’s healthcare services.
Address: Fortis Hospital, A Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110088
The Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre is one of the most famous healthcare providers in the country. It is a multi-specialty Trust hospital. The hospital was inaugurated back in 1973 by the former Prime Minister Mrs. Indira Gandhi.
It is a private hospital with over 300 beds and 75 ICU beds. The hospital has a great panel of oncologists who are well-versed in using modern technologies like immunotherapy in India. Moreover, Jaslok hospital attracts several people from abroad and they returns back to their home with full satisfaction.
Address: 15, Dr. Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, IT Colony, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
Max hospital is known to provide thorough, consistent and incorporated world-class social healthcare services. The organization has high standards of treating its patients. They have over 500 beds and excellent amenities.
The success rate of cardiology, oncology, immunotherapy and other complex surgeries are very high here. At Max, they understand that getting treatment outside the native place is difficult. So they, try their level best to send you home as soon as possible. Max hospital even provides the service of Air Ambulance for foreign patients.
Address: 1,2, Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017.
Immunotherapy in India is a revolutionary process- It has brought a ray of hope in the life of people who are battling with life threatening diseases like cancer.
As a matter of fact, Immunotherapy in India has delivered great results as it is an advanced and original way of treating cancer. Now it is possible to defeat cancer with the help of your own immunity!
Immunotherapy as the name suggests is a treatment that is done naturally with the help of your own immunity system. How at the time of trouble we usually trust our loved ones or our own instincts, immunotherapy is based on the same concept. Rather than treating your body with foreign chemicals, doctors treat you with your own immunity. It is also known as biologic therapy.
Immunotherapy can cure many types of cancer like: Blood cancer, breast cancer, Lung Cancer, Oral/Mouth Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Tumor, Liver Cancer, gall bladder cancer, brain tumor etc.
Immunotherapy in India has High success rates and people are opting it in large numbers. This treatment has been saving lives and giving people high hopes. Immunotherapy has the ability to treat cancer even in the last stages. Immunotherapy has no side effects and the results are fast and long lasting. It prevents the body from sustaining cancerous cells even in the future.
Immunotherapy in India was introduced by LDG India in collaboration with an eminent Germany based laboratory. The director of LDG INDIA, Mr. Tapesh Singh has taken this step to make advancement in the medical industry. Most importantly, Immunotherapy cost in India is also comparatively low than any other developed countries.
The medical industry in India has emerged greatly and more people are coming to India for getting a better medical care. The cost of such complex surgery is very economical here. In addition to that several people from abroad are trusting Indian doctors with their health and surgeries. Immunotherapy is a very complex procedure that can be performed even in the last stages of cancer.
Immunotherapy cost in India is comparatively low and way more economical. The treatment provided here is high-class in quality and much lesser than any other developed country which provides Immunotherapy. Immunotherapy in India has been on a successful path since a long time and it keeps on improving day by day.
Cost of Immunotherapy in India :
|Countries||Cost (In Rupees)|
|United States||Rs.1,22,44,500.00- Rs. 1,36,05,000|
|Germany||Rs. 8,24,951.46- Rs. 10,58,254.03|
Immunotherapy treatment is given in the way of cycles which is decided by the doctor after through evaluation of your case.
One session of Immunotherapy in India costs between 1lakh to 1.3 lakhs, further depending on the weight. One session lasts for 21 days. However the total number of session depends on how well you respond to the treatment. The immunotherapy drugs are quite expensive and it starts from 68 thousand to 90 thousand.
Several Oncologists have come forward to lower down the price of immunotherapy as it is a safe treatment with no side effects like hair loss, nausea, weight loss etc. Immunotherapy directly acts on the abnormal cells and is more effective.
Immunotherapy cost in India is not an issue for many people as it is comparatively low. Even then India is planning to be more economical in providing the immunotherapy at low cost. India has been a savior for many people. It has welcomed people from abroad and has given them satisfactory results. As we all know that that cancer is a disastrous disease that causes death so there is a high need of diagnosing cancer at an early stage and immunotherapy in India is that miracle treatment that has increased the survival rates in recent times.
Free online consultation
Fill the form below and our expert will call you back, so you can ask your question one to one.
Immunotherapy was started back in the 19th century when William B. Coley, who is also the father of immunotherapy, attempted to treat an Italian cancer patient who was suffering from ‘inoperable’ neck tumor. It resulted in the shrinking of the tumor considerably.
After that he observed similar cases and injected the mixture of live and inactivated Streptococcus pyogenes and Serratia marcescens into the patients’ tumor.
Immunotherapy vanished after then as Chemotherapy and radio therapy proved themselves to be more successful and it delivered great results.
Immunotherapy emerged when Thomas and Burnet first coined the theory of cancer immunosurveillance in the year 1957. Immunotherapy was introduced again as it uses the body’s own immunity to fight wit the cancerous cells. There are drugs that make the immunity strong and thus its able to fight the cancerous cells.
There are many advantages of Immunotherapy but along with it there are certain risks that are associated with this cancer treatment also.
The advantages are:
1. Immunotherapy works when no other cancer treatment does : Immunotherapy is such type of a treatment that makes your immunity stronger so that it could fight with the cancerous cells. Other type of treatments may or may not work on the growth of these cancer cells but in immunotherapy the drugs are given to make the immunity stronger. Further the body’s immunity tackle the growth of the harmful cells.
2. Boosts the power of other cancer treatments : Immunotherapy makes the other cancer treatments work efficiently. For example chemotherapy. Immunotherapy makes the immunity work efficiently so that other treatments can show their positive aspects on the body by killing the harmful cells.
3. Cancer is less likely to harm the body again : Immunotherapy makes the body stronger by making the immunity efficient enough to fight with the harmful cells. Immunotherapy makes the immunity so responsible and strong that it recognizes the harmful cells as soon as they try to affect your body again. After that the immunity fights with them and protect you from all kinds of danger.
Now, comes the other side of the coin named immunotherapy, i.e. the risks associated with immunotherapy :
1. It can cause Bad reactions : Immunotherapy can cause really bad reactions like itching, swelling etc. The body might turn red and it can hurt you bad.
You might also face high fever and heart palpitations. It can also cause fatigue and diarrhea. It can make your head stuffy and make your skin itchy and red.
2. Immunotherapy can harm organs and systems : Immunotherapy can have an adverse effect on the organs of your body as the drugs are of high power which results in the inefficiency of the organs. This is one of the worst side-effect of immunotherapy.
3. Immunotherapy is not a quick procedure : Immunotherapy takes time as it is not an easy process. It can definitely treat 4th stage cancer as well but the time taken by immunotherapy is too long. It forbids the doctors to opt for immunotherapy as it is risky and time taken is too much.
3. Is it a good option to get immunotherapy in India?
Yes, immunotherapy has been on a very successful path in India. There are many hospitals in India that perform immunotherapy.
India has been advancing on providing many treatments to people all over the world. When it come to immunotherapy, India makes extra efforts to perform it. The reason being that India does not have its own drugs to treat immunotherapy.
Immunotherapy is a very complex process and it is expensive too. Its one session costs about 1.3 lakhs to 4 lakhs and one session lasts for 21 days.
4. Why Immunotherapy ?
1. No Side effects : Immunotherapy has negligible side effects as compared to other types of treatments for cancer. It has emerged as a great way of treating cancer because of it no side effects advantage.
2.Great Success Rates : Immunotherapy in India is on a path of great success. Moreover, patient in the last stage can also be cured and it gives the highest chance of survival in comparison to other treatments.
3. Everlasting Response : The treatment is such that the body becomes immune towards the cancerous cells. The immunity fights these cancer cell even if they tend to occur after sometime. The immunity does not let these cells sustain in the body.
4. More Precise : Immunotherapy is very precise and to the point. It effects only the cancerous cells and does not have any effect on other part of the body, for example: hair, skin, etc.
5. Why you should prefer Immunotherapy in India?
India is a hub of many medical treatments. The quality of services provided here is no less than any other developed country. India is a home to very well-experienced doctors and has made a successful advancement in the medical industry. Thus, Immunotherapy in India has been preferred by many people within and outside of the country. They have got satisfactory results which increased the success rate of immunotherapy in India. Some of the factors that encourages people to choose India as a center for their immunotherapy are:
1. Advanced Facilities : The facilities provided in the hospitals in India is at par with excellence. In addition to that, there are several doctors who are expert in this therapy and have a great success rate. Immunotherapy is a modern way of treating cancer and India is on a path of attaining excellence in it.
2. Excellent Doctors : India is a place where the best doctors reside. The doctors here are well-qualified and many of them have international work or education experience. The doctors here have great knowledge and because of that there is a large success rate of immunotherapy in India.
3. Language : As we all know that India has most number of people who speaks English, which is a global language. The doctors here can converse well in English which forbids language to be a barrier.
4. Cost-efficient : Though immunotherapy has high costs in India as well, but when compared to other developed countries the cost is very low. Also, people can choose from a wide range of hospitals according to their budget.
Provide Your Detailsand our staff will get in touch with you