Tummy Tuck in Bangalore
A flat tummy tells a lot about you. It is a proof that you take of your health. In addition to this, a flat abdomen helps you look younger and fitter. If you have been trying to get rid of your bulging abdomen through diet and exercise and failed, tummy tuck may be the answer to your prayers. While cosmetic procedures are expensive, choosing Bangalore as your destination for a tummy tuck can be fruitful. Apart from tummy tuck, Liposuction in Bangalore is also a fat loss option for people looking to get a perfect body. Bangalore is not only the IT hub of India, but also provides affordable and quality medical treatments. Tummy tuck in Bangalore is a much sought after cosmetic surgery.
According to a survey conducted by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) in 2010 reveals that around 6.2% of cosmetic surgeries were conducted in India alone. People from Bangalore are not spared either. The bug of looking good and presentable has hit the people of Bangalore and Tummy tuck in Bangalore is gaining a lot of importance.
Understanding Tummy Tuck
Abdominoplasty or Tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that helps in removing excess fat and skin from the middle and lower abdomen. Tummy tuck surgery ,also helps in tightening the muscles of the abdominal walls.
Basically, there are three layers : the skin, the fatty tissue and the muscles. It may happen that the skin gets stretched due to pregnancy while the fatty tissues may increase due to weight gain. The muscles may also be stretched due to obesity , surgery or pregnancy. During the tummy tuck surgery, all the three layers will be considered to tighten your abdominal walls.
There are two main types of Tummy Tuck procedures that are commonly used:
- Full Tummy Tuck(Complete Abdominoplasty) - This is ideal for women who wish to restore their figure after childbirth or people who have lost a lot of weight. In this procedure the entire tummy area is reshaped by removing the excess fat and skin from the abdomen.This will give you a firmer and a trimmer tummy.
- Mini Tuck(Partial Abdominoplasty) - This procedure is less invasive compared to full tummy tuck surgery. This procedure takes about 1-2 hours to be completed and it removes only the fat and the skin. The surgeon may recommend light activity after the surgery along with some rest.
Why you should choose Tummy Tuck in Bangalore?
- Bangalore houses some of the most experienced and qualified surgeons and it has great medical infrastructure. Without compromising on the quality, you will be able to get affordable treatment.
- The cost of tummy tuck and liposuction cost in Bangalore is competitive compared to any other metropolitan city in India.
- People in Bangalore are well conversant with English language and hence you will have no problems in communication.
If you have been looking for Tummy tuck in Bangalore then ClinicSpots is the right place to find one. You will find the detailed list of several clinics and surgeons in Bangalore that offer Tummy tuck surgery. You can then search , compare and select the doctor /clinic of your choice. Our aim is to ensure that you get high quality treatment at a reasonable price.