|Countries||Cost of Lasik eye surgery In dollars ($)||Cost of Lasik eye surgery in rupees (₹)|
|US||2500 goes up to 4500||1,70,000|
|Europe||4700 goes up to 6000||3,73,217|
Where to get a Lasik surgery in India?
There are many cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, etc. who has the best hospitals along with qualified doctors. Lasik surgery cost in India lies between $300 to $800 (Average $550) whereas in countries like the USA it goes up to $4500. That’s a lot to pay for a Lasik.
The best part is the Lasik surgery cost in India is very low-priced. There are many affordable options available in the country in cities like Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore that has to offer some of the finest hospitals. Let’s compare the Lasik surgery cost in India with other countries. The below table will provide you in-depth information about the cost of Lasik eye surgery both in dollars and rupee, country-wise. A detailed view of cost according to cities of India serving the best eye care treatment.
Lasik surgery cost in Mumbai:
It can cost you around ₹50,000 ($750) on an average to get you a clearer vision.
We have listed some of the best doctors for Lasik Surgery in Mumbai.
Lasik surgery cost in Delhi:
You can expect a little more because of the low competition as compared to Mumbai. It can cost you around ₹30000 to ₹100000 for bladeless Lasik surgery for both eyes at private hospitals. But if you are looking for a cheap treatment, Blade surgery is cheaper than Bladeless surgery. Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology used in Lasik that can cost you around ₹100000. Here are some of the high rated doctors for Lasik Surgery in Delhi who provides quality treatment at an affordable price.
Lasik surgery cost in Chennai:
It’s almost as same as Delhi. But the treatment in these cities are more than worth. So don’t worry, their surgeons are ready to take care of everything. Here are some of the best doctors for Lasik Surgery in Chennai.
Lasik surgery cost in Bangalore:
This city has something more to offer than other cities but as we have heard everything comes at a cost. Some hospitals here have to offer Optilasik laser vision correction which is faster, precise and costlier than others. It will cost you near about 40% higher than the normal Lasik treatment but still, it doesn't go as up as other countries Lasik surgery treatment. We have listed some top doctors for Lasik Surgery in Bangalore.
Are you ready for Lasik surgery in India?
- Age: It’s one of the important factor that is considered before going for a Lasik surgery in India. You should be at least 18 years or above.
- Health condition: You should not be suffering from any autoimmune diseases, metabolic disorders, or any vascular diseases.
- Injury/ Infection: You should not have any kind of infection or injuries in your eyes.
- No Dry eye condition
Pregnant woman: There’s a big no for a pregnant woman to get Lasik surgery.
Process for LASIK treatment:
- The arranging and examination of corneal reshaping procedures, for example -the American National Standards Institute, institutionalized Lasik is a methodology taking into account the Alpins Method of astigmatism investigation.
- You have to precisely measure the dangers and advantages before experiencing a refractive technique; in view you could call your own framework, and attempt to abstain from being impacted by companions that have had the methodology or specialists.
- The system includes making a slight fold on the eye, collapsing it to empower renovating of the tissue underneath with a laser and repositioning the flap.
What are the advantages of LASIK eye surgery?
Benefits of Lasik eye surgery are as follows:
- It is demonstrated to right vision by and large and it lives up to expectations.
- Next to no torment is what Lasik eye surgery is connected to.
- Vision is rectified by the day after Lasik eye surgery or very quickly.
- No gauzes or join are needed after Lasik eye surgery as the recovery is quick.
- Most of the patients don't even need to wear corrective glasses, after having Lasik eye surgery.
What are the disadvantages of LASIK eye surgery?
- After LASIK eye surgery changes made to the cornea can't be switched.
- Extra LASIK eye surgeries should be used to make corrections.
- LASIK eye surgery is very complex, Issues may occur when the specialist cuts the fold, which can influence vision forever.
- Your best vision is the most noteworthy level of vision that you accomplish while wearing your contacts or eyeglasses, LASIK eye surgery can bring about a loss of "best" vision with or without glasses at one year after surgery.
Depending upon the expertise of the surgeon Lasik surgery can be a blessing or a curse. It is always advised to know all the information about the clinic and the surgeon from where you would get the surgery done.