Liposuction in Jaipur
In today’s time where people are connected with each other through social media and ‘selfies’, they want to look perfect. Sedentary lifestyle, stress and wrong eating habits have triggered obesity epidemic in India. People are obsessed with the way they look and do not mind spending money to enhance their look and be in shape. In such a scenario there is a huge demand of cosmetic surgeries like Liposuction which includes rhinoplasty, tummy tuck etc. The treatment is very well-known as Liposuction in India is considered to be the most affordable treatment with a high-quality of facilities and treatments. Since India is providing such high-quality facilities, still the Liposuction cost in India is very reasonable than other countries in the world. And in the same way, liposuction surgery in Jaipur is very popular among people.
Jaipur, a lovely city with magnificent architecture is a thriving commercial center bursting at its seams which offers much more than tourism. A number of people are opting for liposuction surgery in Jaipur as there is greater awareness because of being so adustant to city Delhi. Liposuction in Delhi is also quite popular & most sort after procedure.
Liposuction or lipoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes fat from specific areas of the body with the help of suction technique. It helps to contour the areas such as arms, neck, abdomen, thighs, hips or buttocks.
Liposuction cost in Jaipur
Jaipur has experienced and skilled doctors who perform different surgeries and procedures. You can avail their services at affordable prices. Even the liposuction cost in Jaipur is reasonable and the patients are assured quality service with the latest technology. You can even consider Delhi as one of the option for Liposuction surgery. As Liposuction cost in Delhi is also very reasonable as in Jaipur and the quality of service is also remarkable.
The person has to be in good health to undergo liposuction in Jaipur. They should not be suffering from diseases such as diabetes, coronary artery disease, weak immune system or restricted blood flow, as these conditions can complicate the surgery. They should have a stable body weight with excess body fat in specific spots. If you are looking for best and successful result you can also opt for skin specialist in faridabad, Also, skin specialist in Noida and skin specialist in Mayur Vihar are famous for providing excellent liposuction in Delhi.
Liposuction surgery in Jaipur
During suction assisted liposuction which is the standard method, a small cannula is passed through a small incision into the fat deposits. A vacuum device is attached to it. The surgeon moves the cannula through the fat deposit to break up the fat cells and remove them through suction.
Various liposuction procedures
- Tumescent liposuction –A solution is injected that anesthetize the area, swells up the fat and shrinks the blood vessels.
- Power assisted liposuction –This procedure uses a cannula with a vibrating tip to break up the fat cells for easy removal.
- Ultrasonic liposuction –Specialized cannula is used which emits ultrasonic sound waves into the deposits of fat to emulsify it for easy removal.
- Laser liposuction –This procedure targets laser lights at the fat deposits to loosen the fat so that it can be removed easily.
Complications of liposuction
- Fluid imbalance –A lot of blood and liquid is removed with the fat and even large amount of liquid may be injected by the surgeon. This may cause fluid imbalance and can affect the heart, kidneys or lungs.
- Toxicity – Lidocaine when used in large volume can cause a number of side effects and lidocaine toxicity can even stop the heart.
- Embolism –Fat can enter the blood stream through ruptured blood vessels and travel to the lungs or brain causing problems.
- Puncture of the vital organs – Cannula can damage or puncture the internal organs which may need surgery or may even kill.
- Nerve compression –This may cause numbness or more pain sensitivity in the area of surgery.
The results are visible after several months of the surgery. After recovery the patient will notice a trim figure, reduced body fat, defined muscle tone and a youthful appearance. The outcome of the surgery is mostly very good and most of the people are satisfied with the results.
People also searched for: