Tummy Tuck in Kolkata
Are you affected by the shape of your abdomen? Does it affect the way you dress or your self-confidence? If your answer is affirmative, then you should consider having tummy tuck. It is a popular procedure for people who have extra skin on their abdomen due to aging, weight fluctuation, pregnancy, heredity or prior surgery.
Tummy tuck helps to flatten the abdomen by removing the excess fat and loose skin and also tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall.
Kolkata is a cosmopolitan city which charms and shocks the people visiting it. Its landscape is changing and you will find sprawling gardens and historical colleges rubbing shoulders with flyovers, new commercial establishments, multiplexes and multispecialty hospitals.
There are large number of Indians who are obese especially central obesity due to physical inactivity and consumption of food which is high in fat, sugar and calories. Tummy tuck in Kolkata is beneficial to such people as it helps to restore a flat tummy which was not possible even with diet or exercise.
Apart from Kolkata, tummy tuck is most preferred in Delhi. You can get finest medical treatment without having to shell out huge amount of money. Methods adopted for Tummy tuck by dermatologist in Delhi are Mini Tummy Tuck, Standard Tummy Tuck and Extended Tummy Tuck. Generally the amount of excess skin left behind after weight-loss surgery determines the appropriate tummy tuck technique. All these three methods of stomach tightening involve making tiny openings at the pubic hair line, removing fat and excess skin and tightening the muscle of lower and upper abdomen.
Dermatologists in Janakpuri region of west Delhi are known internationally for performing these tummy tuck techniques.Now that you might be wondering about the tummy tuck surgery cost in India. However, worry not at all as cost of surgery is much cheaper in India in comparison to other parts of the globe. Also, skin specialist in kalkaji location receive higher number of people for tummy tuck surgery.
Tummy Tuck cost in Kolkata
Tummy tuck cost in Kolkata is affordable and highly competitive as compared to other cities. It does vary from patient to patient and according to the technique used. For best results, the surgeon should be chosen on the basis of his/her training, experience and quality.
Risks and complications
- Harmful reaction to anesthesia
- Bleeding and infection
- Allergic reaction
- Accumulation of fluid or blood under the skin
- Damage to the internal organs
Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty procedure
- Full abdominoplasty - The incision is made across the abdomen as well as around the navel. The abdomen is contoured by removing the excess skin and fat and tightening the muscles. The excess skin is removed from above the navel to the pubic area.
- Mini abdominoplasty - During this procedure, a single and small incision is made in the lower abdomen and excess skin and fat is removed and the muscles are then tightened. This surgery is performed on people who have laxity and protrusion below the navel and are in fairly good shape.
After the surgery, the abdomen feels sore and tender and painkillers are given to control the pain. The patient needs to take bed rest for several days and the operated site is covered with a dressing so as to protect it. The surgeon will give you detailed instructions about changing bandages, medications and showering. You will have to wear compression garment for several weeks as it helps to reduce swelling and supports the skin as it tightens.
Negative effects of Tummy Tuck surgery
You will have a scar on the abdomen.
- Pregnancy can influence the result of the surgery, so tummy tuck should be opted after you have given birth to children.
- Surgery results are negatively affected by weight gain following tummy tuck.
- Tummy tuck is a safe surgery and the results are permanent. Most of the patients are happy with the result and they should take care not to put on weight as it will affect the outcome negatively.