Hair transplant in Indore
Indore is the most populous city of Madhya Pradesh,one of the most advanced cities in terms of cosmetic surgeries. Apart from being a educational hub and the financial capital of Madhya Pradesh this city also provides state of the art medical facilities with excellent healthcare.
Indore is a home to a good number of eminent hair restoration centres. It has a good number of reputed cosmetic and hair transplant clinics, some of which we have listed here.
The surgeons of Hair transplant in Indore are exclusively dedicated in practicing the most sophisticated and advanced techniques in surgical hair restoration.
Doctors are well experienced in hair loss treatment in Indore such as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), FUHT (Follicular Unit Hair Transplant also known as Strip Method), Women Hair Transplant, Body Hair Transplant, DHT (Direct hair Transplant), Beard Hair Transplant, Moustache Hair Transplant, Eyebrow Hair Transplant, Eyelash Hair Transplant, Laser Therapy, Stem Cell therapy, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) that can definitely help to improve retention of your existing hair for a longer period.
There are many reasons for baldness, genetic problem is main cause of baldness, and diet, stress, illness is others cause of baldness. Hair transplant in Indore deal with these problems and improves your physical appearance and self confidence.
Pre-surgery instruction for planning for hair transplant
• If you have a dandruff problem kindly use shampoo daily for atleast 3 days before hair transplant.
• If patients have any medical problems please talk to your surgeon and do not take any drugs before confirmation of your surgeon.
• Take rest and relax at least one day before date of surgery.
• Take easily digestible food a day before surgery , don’t take spicy food
• Avoid smoking, drinking at least for 7 days in advance.
Post Surgery Care and Instructions for Hair Transplant
• Don’t take tension for pain, it has a mild pain.
• Take proper medicine and diet as per the surgeon recommendation.
• Avoid any kind of exertion to your head.
• Go to bed earlier and use soft pillow. Do not use hand under your head.
• If you feel any kind of pain take pain killer as per surgeon advise.
If you want to know more about hair transplant, visit WebMD
- Is hair transplant permanent or not?
Yes, hair transplant is permanent in nature, as the transplanted hair is generally extracted from the backside of your own head, where the hairs are genetically more durable.
- I am having a medical condition can I undergo a hair transplant or not?
Yes, but at first a medical check-up is recommended to understand what complications you are facing.
Some of the common conditions are High Blood pressure, Diabetes, Alopecia etc. The hair transplant surgeon will only suggest you to undergo the surgery if all the medical conditions are under control.
- Does the needle or drill will affect the skull or not?
The drilling that is done in hair transplant surgery is only 0.3 mm deep which is sufficient enough to penetrate the upper layer of the skin of your scalp. So there are no chances of the drill to getting anywhere near your skull.
- How much pain will I feel during hair transplant?
You won't feel any pain while extraction or implantation of the grafts since you will be provided with local Anaesthesia during the surgery.
- Will it look natural or not?
Yes, since the procedure involves transplanting your own hair, it gives the most ‘natural look’. This also depends on various factors:
- The treatment that you choose (for e.g. FUE).
- The quality of donor hair.
- How experienced or qualified the specialist is.
- How long will the hair transplant procedure take?
The timing of the procedure and how long it will take to complete it usually depends on the number of grafts to be implanted.
Ex : If you require a transplant of 1500-2000 hair grafts, it will take 6- 8 hours for its completion.
- When can I resume my work?
You can resume work from the next day itself unless and until you have to do any heavy field work as you have to be careful and protect the implanted Grafts from direct sunlight and dust. So wearing a protective headwear is recommended.
- Are there any post-surgery side effects?
Absolutely no major side effects have been recorded yet, although there are some minor post-surgery side effects like swelling and redness in the implanted area. Though, with proper medication, this can be treated successfully.