We understand you are looking for the best liver cancer treatment hospitals in India, even you are finding the cost of liver cancer treatment in India. On this page, we have tried to provide you all the information you need to make the decision for liver cancer treatment.
Why should you do liver cancer treatment in India?
- Best in class treatment quality: Hospitals in India are known for their inclusion of best in class treatment. Hospitals of India also use the same technology used by other best hospital around the globe.
- Affordable liver cancer treatment: India is emerging as the cancer treatment hub mainly because of optimum treatment options available at affordable prices Being an expensive and complicated procedure people choose India as hospitals in India are affordable compared to other developed countries.
- Latest technology treatment: Indian hospitals and research centers use the latest technology for providing liver cancer treatment. They are also constantly involved in the process for finding the latest cancer treatment.
- Highly reliable and experienced doctors: Indian origin doctors carry high respect in the mind of patients from outside India especially from the patients from developed countries like USA, UK etc.
- Quality of treatment: Quality of the treatment provided by the hospital of India is really good. This is a very effective factor for choosing the liver cancer treatment in India.
How is the liver cancer in India or around the world diagnosed?
- Blood test: The test is the simple blood test, there is a substance called alfa-fetoprotein present in positive liver cancer cases.
- Imaging studies: In this CT scan and MRI is used to diagnose liver cancer in the body. This is the primary diagnosis.
- Liver Biopsy: In this process, the tissue of liver is being extracted and analysed for cancer. Tests are done. This is the second stage to confirm the presence of cancer in Liver.
Survival rate for liver cancer patients
The liver cancer survival rate totally depends on early detection and condition of cancer in your body.
If the cancerous part of the liver is surgically removed than the 5-year survival rate of a liver cancer patient is 50% but if detected in early stage than it can rise up to 70%.