Tummy Tuck in Delhi
Everybody wants to have a slim waistline and a great physique. Whether it is less or more, everybody wishes to get rid of that fat on their body.Tummy tuck ,also known as Abdominoplasty which is a type of liposuction, helps people get rid of unwanted body fat. Tummy tuck is normally performed after pregnancy or after weight loss. A person's skin tends to become 'saggy 'or stretched after pregnancy or after a weight loss program.
There are several clinics in Delhi that offers Tummy tuck which is a type of liposuction. There are several clinics who provides various type liposuction surgery. Liposuction in Delhi demand is growing high because of experienced doctors. Tummy which is a type of liposuction is also very popular. Skin Specialist in Delhi or Liposuction in Delhi is a popular treatment that helps people in having a toned body. Liposuction cost in Delhi starts from Rs. 80000.00 and Tummy tuck being the specific body part of the surgery the tummy tuck cost in Delhi starts from Rs. 100000.00 - approximately and may vary depending upon the technique used and the experience of the surgeon. Both men and women can undergo Tummy tuck to ensure a toned abdomen. However, pregnant women or those planning to have a child should not consider Tummy tuck in Delhi.
Some of the Skin Specialist in South Delhi are well known for tummy tuck treatment. They provide an effective result at minimal cost. Also, Skin Specialist in Gurgaon and Skin specialist in Noida are high in quality of treatment and use modern techniques in tummy tuck process.
Are you the right candidate for Tummy Tuck?
You are a right candidate for Tummy tuck if:
- You have an ideal body weight.
- Diet and exercise have failed and you are unable to to tone your abdominal muscles.
- You were obese and still have excess amount of fat deposits or loose skin around your abdomen.
What happens during a Tummy Tuck surgery?
Depending upon the procedure used, a tummy tuck surgery may take about 1- 4 hours to be completed. Local anesthesia or general anesthesia may be used depending upon the severity of the procedure and surgeon's recommendation. One of the following tummy tuck procedures may be used to give you a flat abdomen:
- Endoscopic tummy tuck surgery
- Mini tummy tuck surgery
- Traditional tummy surgery
- Extended tummy tuck surgery Each of the surgery has its own pros and cons. It is therefore recommended that you consult with a surgeon and understand as to which procedure will be beneficial in your case.
What are the benefits of getting a Tummy Tuck surgery done?
Tummy tuck offers several benefits to a patient who has undergone the surgery.Some of the benefits are:
- Makes the abdominal wall firmer and flatter.
- Saggy abdominal fat post pregnancy can be removed.
- Helps in reducing stretch marks located below the navel.
- The effects of tummy tuck surgery can last longer with proper care and precautions.
- Boosts your confidence and self esteem.
What are the risks involved in Tummy Tuck surgery?
Tummy tuck is an invasive procedure and has a few risks too.Discuss with your surgeon before - hand about what you should expect before, during and after the tummy tuck in Delhi. You must also make sure that you get yourself operated by only experienced and qualified surgeon. Only after weighing all the pros and cons should you decide to undergo tummy tuck surgery.Some of the common side effects are:
- Blood clots
ClinicSpots is a premier online medical facilitator that helps people find a doctor of their choice. You can visit our portal to search, compare and select a doctor or clinic near you and avail tummy tuck in Delhi.