Laser Hair Removal Cost In Bangalore
Just like any other medical procedure, even Laser hair removal doesn't depend on one factor only. The cost varies from city to city in India along with the skin specialist's experience and the clinic's brand name. Apart from that, the obvious influential factors finalizing the cost of this process is the type of hair growth, the volume of hair to be removed and the additional facilities provided along with the course. The average pricing for an effective Laser Hair Removal in Bangalore can cost you somewhere from Rs. 1500 - Rs. 4000 per session. To get a clear idea of the pricing you can go here.
Laser Hair Removal, India
Like many countries who have gradually adopted the process of laser hair removal, India too has taken a lead and currently offers competitive pricing in this industry when compared with its foreign counterparts. India has some of the best laser treatments available for the clients with world-class technology and infrastructure at very affordable cost. Before opting for this process, make sure that you do thorough research on the top cities that provide this service with quality and cost-effectiveness.
Laser Hair Removal In Bangalore
Bangalore is the capital of the state of Karnataka in India and it is home to some of the best skin specialists in India who offer laser treatment to patients across India and worldwide at incredibly reasonable rates. Thanks to Bangalore's contribution as being one of the top metropolitan cities in India, it receives more attention in just about every industry be it Information Technology, Theater, Food or Medicine. Laser hair removal Bangalore reviews are quite positive and reliable. Laser treatment is one of these services that Bangalore is best at providing, at really competitive pricing. For your convenience, we have listed down the Top 10 Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Bangalore that can help you attain a hassle-free hair removal treatment with high quality and satisfaction.
Is Laser Hair Removal A Permanent Solution?
If you decide on getting a permanent solution for a hair-free body with the help of Laser Hair Removal, you will eventually end up knowing that there is actually no permanent solution to hair removal. In fact, with the help of Laser one may be able to permanently reduce the number of hair growth in the desired area of the body but, it will not result in the permanent removal of hair! This is because every individual has its own pattern/rate of hair growth and this occurs in three phases generally.
In the Laser hair removal process, the laser can damage only the current actively growing hair of the body, basically the ones in the phase. This is the reason why there are so many sessions that your dermatologist might recommend to you for killing maximum number of hair from the required region.
Laser Hair Removal Sessions Required:
Typically, these sessions can range from 6-8 treatments, depending on the various factors like your gender, the cause of hirsutism, the area to be treated, your skin colour, the thickness of the hair, etc. On an average, you might undergo 6-8 treatments once every 4-6 weeks for the facial region. And 4-6 sessions once every 8-12 weeks for the entire body.
What Skin Type Can Be Treated?
It must be understood that Laser beam targets the dark matter best (since dark colours absorb light). The colour of the hair and skin is decided by the Melanin" present in it. Melanin is a group of several pigments combined together in our body that results in the colours of our skin like white, brown, black, etc. However, these days with the help of recent technology and advanced machines, even people with brown or dark skin or people with light hair colour are treated successfully.
Types Of Laser Hair Removal Machines
For the Laser hair removal, several wavelengths of laser energy such as near infra-red radiations or visible light are used. These wavelengths are measured in nanometres (nm) and depending on your Fitzpatrick Skin Type (I to VI), the practitioner will perform the procedure.
In total, below are the types of hair removal machines that are used worldwide:
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal (694.3 nm)
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal (755 nm)
- Pulse Diode Laser Hair Removal (810 nm)
- Nd: YAG Laser Hair Removal (1064 nm)
- IPL Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal (650 nm)
Of these machines, the main ones that are commonly used are YAG and Alex. For people with skin type I to III, Alex is best suitable for them and it apparently gives less discomfort during the procedure. Whereas, YAG is suitable for all skin types i.e. from I to VI and it is effective in treating coarse and thick hair. You can know about all these machines in detail by following this link.
Laser Hair Removal For Women
For women across the globe, body hair removal is a time consuming and painful chore. When it comes to methods like Waxing, Shaving or Plucking, it is not just temporary but also leaves the skin with unwanted skin infections and often ingrown hair. And if you have ever come across hair-plucking machines such as Epilators, you can relate to the horrific experience as the plucking is often slow and painful. Waxing done in parlours is often performed very unprofessionally and is honestly very unhygienic as well. Laser hair removal for women provides not just permanent results but also helps you save time and money in the long run. Women are increasingly availing Laser hair removal in Bangalore for different body areas like:
- Underarms: If you are fond of wearing sleeveless or strapless tops you would agree on how important it is to maintain a clean underarm. The unwanted hair in this region is often thick and grows in haphazard direction, which makes it even more painful for it to be removed by waxing. And if you have ever used a razor on your underarms, you probably still be repenting. Using razors can cause skin irritation and can turn the area darker in appearance. Hence, laser hair removal system is quite effective for removing underarm hair permanently and it is only a matter of minutes that you finally gain soft and smooth underarms that you had always dreamt of.
- Bikini Area: Who doesn't want to feel sexy and beautiful? We all do, right! And if you have got that bikini figure and are hiding to flaunt it only because of the unwanted body hair growth, now is the time to think again! Sporting the bikini look is quite in trend and nothing makes you feel more confident if your beach look is sexy and hygienic at the same time. But getting hair removed for a bikini ready body from a regular public parlour, it is quite awkward and uncomfortable. However, with the help of Laser hair reduction, you will be amazed at how miraculously you will get rid of thick and coarse hair to attain that beautiful bikini ready body.
- Legs: Beautiful legs are another symbol for attractiveness and many girls and women get their legs waxed to wear cool and trendy shorts. Be it skirts or a beautiful dress piece, clean legs are always attractive and beautiful to the eyes. But getting these sexy legs is not a cup of tea, the ladies get that! Come summers, we are already spending huge bucks in parlours on getting that painful waxing done and sometimes when there isn't time enough, razor becomes our Messiah! How about you say goodbye to all that mess and stress once and for all? Laser hair removal is your true answer ladies. Accept it to believe it.
- Full body: Human body is big structure and even during the Laser Hair Removal process, it does require more time than other smaller areas of the body. But opting for this option of hair reduction will result in you in getting the skin with reduced bumps in way lesser time. Getting full body waxing is anyway costlier even in the cheapest of the beauty parlours and let's not forget that it is also not permanent. So, to prevent the monthly drama and have a long-lasting result, you can go for Laser hair removal that is sure to bring that confidence in you.
Laser Hair Removal For Face
- Cheeks: Facial hair can start to feel unpleasant for some women. Often it results in lowering self-esteem and confidence. It is because of this many ladies avail facial hair removal methods. The methods despite being temporary also leave the face to feel swollen and make it prone to severe skin infections. In simple words, it makes the job worse. Hence, for such cases, Laser hair reduction treatment is advised that can be a life-changing experience and boost the self-confidence within you.
- Upper Lip: Another popular region that frequently needs to be hair-free is the upper lip. It is quite a smaller facial area and hence takes just a few minutes for the laser to treat. For anyone who has ever done an upper-lip in the parlour knows the excruciating pain and the tears that roll down your cheeks during that process. Do you still want that to happen to your next month?
- Chin: Chin is another complicated area of the face while getting its hair removed. Sometimes, your parlour staff might even recommend you hair removal cream or bleaching your chin for the sake of hiding the hair growth. Imagine how odd it looks on someone's face to see a huge difference between the colour of their skin and their hair. This is why many ladies avail the simple and efficient technology of Laser treatment.
- Eyebrow Area: The shape of your eyebrows can really impact your facial look and appearance. A clean eyebrow shape can make you look attractive and appealing. Laser hair removal is an efficient method for addressing the pattern-less hair between, below and above the eyebrows. Laser for eyebrow area is helpful for both women as well as men as it is a way for them to get rid of unwanted hair. It is way better than plucking your eyebrows and getting the skin swollen and all red. Laser treatment for your eyebrow is also helpful in gaining that natural and groomed look for a very long time. Laser treatment for these small areas as mentioned above is often very reasonable and can be done in a lesser time period than that in other temporary hair removal methods.
Laser Hair Removal For Men
- Back: Men often have thick hair on their back and sometimes it looks really unpleasant this can affect a man's self-esteem too. Since the back region is difficult to reach and groom properly, men frequently choose to avail Laser technique to get rid of those ugly thick back hairs. Within a few sessions itself, men can be relieved from the unmanageable hair growth on their back side.
- Chest: Though some may find hairy men attractive and manly, many despise that excessive hair on their body too. It is hence an available option for all the men who are fed up of trying to get rid of their abundant chest hair growth. The chest is a huge area and every time getting it waxed or shaved is really not an option. Moreover, the hair growth in this region is also quite rapid and after shaving the further hair growth is stubble too. Thus, Laser treatment for chest hair is a quick and appropriate solution
- Face: Many men these days are also looking forward to having that beard or moustache-free face. Since the hair growth on their face is quick, shaving daily doesn't help much and it doesn't kill the follicle from the root. Therefore, for a busy, young and a metropolitan man, regular shaving isn't an option anymore. With the help of laser hair reduction, hair free face is easy to obtain and in a completely safe manner.
- Genital Areas: For a lot of men, pubic hair is not a pleasant thing and they try to get rid of it as much as they can. But to get rid of hair around the genital area one needs to have some level of confidentiality with the clinic and the practitioner. With the help of Laser hair removal, these men can be provided with a smoother, healthier and cleaner look that shall last quite long.
Advantages And Effectiveness Of Laser Hair Removal
Unlike other hair removal methods, Laser hair removal is very precise, effective and safe as well. It damages the hair from the follicle itself thereby resulting in no further growth of hair. This process is accurately designed to kill only the hair, be it coarse or thick, and leave the skin damage free. Moreover, the speed at which this takes place is quite phenomenal indeed. Within seconds, the size of a quarter can be treated with the help of the laser beam and hair can be removed in a completely hassle-free manner. This method of hair removal is quite easy and safe when compared to other methods such as waxing, using razors or epilators etc. Also, let's not forget how one is prone to various skin infections and skin discolorations through these temporary methods of hair removal. After each session of laser treatment, you will find that you are left with only few body hairs to get rid of. Thus, it is assumed that after 6-8 sessions, you will no longer have any active hair growth i.e. you will finally achieve a hair-free body for a really long time!
Side Effects Of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal must be availed carefully from an experienced dermatologist who has a fair idea of the various skin types and the machines to be used with the right precision. With the right dermatologist and clinical support, laser hair removal for you can simply be a cakewalk. The basic side-effects which are also said to be normal are: itchiness, redness or a bit of swelling around the treated area. These effects rarely last more than 3 days at maximum. During the treatment, you may feel a bit of discomfort but it is bearable especially if you have had waxing done before. Yet, there are numbing creams to ease this discomfort which is either provided along with the package or at an additional cost. The undesirable side effects of this process are, however, acne, skin burns, hypo- or hyper- pigmentation, infection or scab formation. But these are very rare and like mentioned above, if the dermatologist is right and the machines are correct, there is nothing to worry about.
Before And After The Treatment
Laser hair removal is not done on fully grown hair, this is why the practitioners ask you to shave the desired area or trim the hair a bit above the skin level before starting the procedure. After this, the dermatologist will apply a cooling gel which is to protect your skin from getting any kind of damage during the process. This cooling gel also helps laser light to penetrate through the skin easily targeting only the pigmented follicle of your hair. Along with this, you will also be asked to wear special protective glasses to cover your eyes to avoid any contact with the light or laser beam. Before the session begins, the dermatologist will test the intensity of the beam to be used and analyse your hair growth and thickness on a small patch of your skin. Usually, many doctors also recommend you keep your skin from getting exposed to the sun and then start your sessions. Once the process begins, it finishes in an hour or two if it is for the entire body. But if it for small areas like upper lips, chin, eyebrow area or the cheeks, it is completed in a few minutes.
After the laser is performed, the clinic shall provide you with the cooling lotions and ice packs to soothe your skin and make your body feel relaxed. For your next sessions, you will have to take care of a few things to maintain your skin. These instructions post treatment must be followed strictly. Some of them are: avoid sun exposure for at least a week, or if it does get exposed and there are any sun burns then you must apply the cream provided by the clinic to reduce the burn. If not taken care of, there might be permanent scarring on your skin. Avoid the treated area from getting exposed to any hot material such as a hot shower or sauna is a no no! If the treated area feels warm even after 24 hours of the treatment, try using ice packs gently. Though some area might feel itchy, you must avoid doing any sort of scratching over that region of your skin. Post treatment you must consider your treated area as a sunburned part and thus take very good care of it by applying an apt amount of sunblock before stepping out in the outdoors. Also, you must avoid heavy exercising that shall cause perspiration for at least 3 days. Other important instructions will be provided by your skin expert, which you must adhere to religiously to have a smooth hair removal process later on.
How Should You Choose The Cost Of Laser Hair Removal In Bangalore?
You can calculate the cost of your Laser hair removal, Bangalore on the basis of the three major points mentioned below:
- Facility: Since Laser hair removal is more of a medical process than a cosmetic one, you must always look for highly experienced and trained skin specialists. Don't simply follow clinics that try to lure you in the form of discounts or fake promises of permanent hair removal. A good clinic will provide its client with all the necessary facilities even if the cost is above average and will make sure that the treatment is concluded efficiently.
- Qualification of Medical Director: One must look for the Board Certification in Dermatology and a valuable experience in dermatology from the Medical Director of the clinic. All the top skin specialist in Bangalore have more than one board certification. Along with that, you must also look for the customer reviews prior to your treatment from the clinic by the same practitioner. A good clinic will always be professional and helpful with your laser treatment for hair removal.
- Experience: Inquire well about the experience of your dermatologist who is going to perform Laser hair removal in Bangalore. Most doctors require an assisting staff for hair removal process. You should ask for the number of procedures required for your treatment. It would also be advisable if you spoke to some of the patients who have visited the clinic earlier.
If you are looking for a long-lasting solution to gain a hair-free body and enjoy sleeveless tops, flaunt bikini-ready figure or just to get a beautiful body, you can any day opt for Laser Hair Removal method. It is safe, reliable and precise, things that are an additional motivator for you to choose the Laser option over other temporary hair removal methods. The cost of this hair reduction method might seem exorbitant at first but if you do the maths, you shall find out for yourself that hair removal by laser is actually way cheaper than what we choose to do otherwise. A majority of the people have already opted for this hassle-free technology of hair reduction and it has many satisfied clients in various cities in India like Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, etc. It is time you took that big leap too and reap its benefits while you still can. A beautiful skin and flawless body isn't a dream anymore!